Sunday, December 17, 2006

Let the rain fall down




Those are two photo's from an experimental photo shoot I did. =) These two are my favorites I believe.


Im going to Amanda-chan's house today, and were going to exchange gifts and have fun. Jesse and Her will probably suck face though xD LMAO. And ill stare and ruin their moment, nah I won't do it....to much. =) There is going to be alot of people there though and that scares me because I really dont like people that much :(. Because Im so shy. AHHH! And I hate opening gifts in front of people, another phobia of mine.
Lawlz, I sure do have lots of em.[[Phobia's I mean]]


~Harley~

People you should check out:
http://www.bluejudestudio.com


=)







2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

I love your photos! You are very talented!

Carolyn said...

Your photos are beautiful...you've got a good eye for the camera!
Carolyn